Go ahead, admit it - you tested the limits of your GORE-TEX® garment. Our products get that a lot. Almost always, they pass with flying colors. But sometimes under extreme or rugged use an accident happens and a small tear or puncture is the result.
Not to worry. Our easy-to-use GORE-TEX® Fabric Repair Kits allow you to make instant repairs to preserve the waterproof integrity of your outerwear - even when you’re out in the field.
• Each repair kit contains two press-on adhesive patches, precut to standard shapes that usually don’t require trimming.
• Patches come in a variety of fabric types and weights to ensure a good match to your garment.
• Special internal patches are available for GORE-TEX® waders.
• Use the right repair kit for your fabric and carefully follow the instructions and procedures for your type of garment.
• If you apply a patch while out in the field, iron it after returning home to significantly increase its bond strength and wear life.
• Tests show that the patches hold up after five home launderings, and can be easily removed when permanent repairs are made.
• Patches are not recommended for permanent repairs. Follow up with a Gore-authorized Repair Center for a professional solution.
• Kits can be purchased from authorized distributors and outdoor gear retailers around the country.
• For more information on where to find GORE-TEX® Fabric Repair Kits and how to use them, contact us.