From wet trails to off-trail ambitions, your feet can count on the grip and support you need. An OrthoLite® sock liner and speed lacing hold your foot securely, while the GORE-TEX lining seals out moisture when your route is wet. A Continental™ Rubber outsole provides the grip you need for rocky, slippery terrain.
- GORE-TEX SURROUND® is highly breathable all around and durably waterproof to keep feet dry and comfortable in moderate and warmer conditions-Regular fit
- Speed lacing; Lace bungee stows laces to help prevent tangling
- Abrasion-resistant textile upper with protective weldings
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip even in wet conditions; Textile lining; TPU heel clip; Heel pull
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Weight: 385 g (per shoe in size UK 8.5)
GORE-TEX footwear with SURROUND® product technology
All around breathability system for your feet
GORE-TEX FOOTWEAR WITH STRETCH TECHNOLOGY
Some GORE-TEX Footwear features a unique construction that combines stretch laminates, lining textiles, and connection seams. This ensures your foot stays protected from the weather, while avoiding wrinkles or folds in the instep area. The technology also offers durable stretch and recovery, allowing your footwear to take you further.