You can rely our new stretch-woven jacket for all-weather protection. Combining GORE-TEX protection with the flexibility of a soft-shell, this incredibly versatile jacket features lightweight body-mapped insulation that places the most warmth (80 g) at your core, a hood to fend off the elements and underarm vents to help regulate your body temp in high-intensity situations.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Attached, fully adjustable hood is helmet compatible and features large Cohaesive™ cord locks and a laminated wire brim
- Two-way, exposed, matte polyurethane (PU), VISLON® center front zip
- Large, exposed, matte PU, alpine chest pocket zips
- Additional internal secure-zip mesh pocket can be accessed through the left alpine chest pocket
GORE-TEX STRETCH TECHNOLOGY
Some GORE-TEX garments include GORE-TEX stretch technology. Whether you're racing to the summit on a hike or taking a swing with your 7 iron, you want a jacket that moves with you and doesn't restrict your movement.
Thanks to the stretch materials integrated into key areas, GORE-TEX garments with stretch technology are designed for ease of movement and an attractive fit.