Along with routine care, repair is an integral part of getting the most useful life from your GORE-TEX garment. Our products are designed and tested to be durable, but occasionally damage does occur even with normal use. If your product is damaged, you’ll need permanent repair by a Gore authorized repair center, or by the manufacturing brand.
Acting quickly when damage occurs is the best way to ensure you maintain coverage under our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise and extend the useful life of your garment.
Authorized Repair Center
Does your GORE-TEX garment need a permanent repair? Contact an authorized Repair Center.
Temporary GORE-TEX Fabric Patches
Need a temporary patch to get you through your adventure until permanent repair is possible? GORE-TEX fabric patches allow you to instantly patch small holes and tears so they don’t get worse—no matter where your adventure has taken you.
- GORE-TEX Fabric patch kits are available for purchase at specialty outdoor retailers and selected online stores.
- Each kit contains two press-on adhesive patches, precut to standard shapes that usually don’t require trimming.
- Use the right patch for your fabric and apply it to the outer textile layer of your garment.
- Carefully follow the instructions and procedures of the patch manufacturer.
- Patches are NOT permanent repair, they’re a bandage. If you apply a patch while out in the field, contact an approved repair provider at the earliest possible convenience after your adventure.
- Patched garments are still considered damaged and are not eligible for coverage under our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise. Permanent repair is needed to restore your coverage.