Along with routine care, repair is an integral part of getting the most useful life from your GORE-TEX garment. Our products are designed and tested to be durable, but occasionally damage does occur even with normal use. If your product is damaged, you’ll need permanent repair by a Gore authorized repair center, or by the manufacturing brand.
Acting quickly when damage occurs is the best way to ensure you maintain coverage under our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY promise and extend the useful life of your garment.
- GORE-TEX Fabric patch kits are available for purchase at specialty outdoor retailers and selected online stores.
- Each kit contains two press-on adhesive patches, precut to standard shapes that usually don’t require trimming.
- Use the right patch for your fabric and apply it to the outer textile layer of your garment.
- Carefully follow the instructions and procedures of the patch manufacturer.
- Patches are NOT permanent repair, they’re a bandage. If you apply a patch while out in the field, contact an approved repair provider at the earliest possible convenience after your adventure.
- Patched garments are still considered damaged and are not eligible for coverage under our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise. Permanent repair is needed to restore your coverage.