Not only are GORE-TEX® products built to last, they are easy to care for. Routine care will ensure excellent performance and extend their useful life. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions ─ typically found on the inside tag.
If you still have questions after reading the information below, contact Gore Customer Service at
Click below for specific care and washing instructions:
- Wash GORE-TEX® Scent Control Outerwear with unscented detergent after 40 hours of field use
- Waders that incorporate neoprene boots should only be washed by hand in cold water and drip-dried. No fabric softener.
Special care for GORE-TEX® Scent Control Footwear
Scent-eliminating sprays and cover scents will not affect the properties of the GORE-TEX® membrane.
Be sure to follow the gloves manufacturer’s instructions to ensure high performance.
- Put on your gloves in a half dry state and make a fist to restore them to their original shape.
- Do not place damp gloves on other garments. Dyed leather can stain when it is wet.
- Protect your gloves against mechanical impact from buckles, ski edges, and other sharp objects.