The streamlined Beta AR Jacket provides the backcountry minimalist with durable storm protection in a lightweight and packable format. This hip length GORE-TEX Pro jacket reduces layering overlap and bulk, a helmet compatible DropHood™ offers quick storm protection, and reinforced shoulder and elbows survive alpine abuse.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
GORE-TEX ARMACOR® product technology
Some GORE-TEX PRO garments for motorcycling contain GORE-TEX ARMACOR® product technology. This advanced mix of Kevlar and Cordura offers excellent tear and abrasion resistance, while still being light in weight and allowing mobility.
Backed by a GORE-TEX membrane, its waterproof, windproof, and breathability capabilities are guaranteed