Updated this season with a more minimalist design and a first-ever GORE-TEX Pro fabric featuring a fully recycled nylon face, the PowSlayer Jacket is more lightweight and packable. The fully featured shell delivers the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for the gamut of snow pursuits and optimized for backcountry touring.
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem offers quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one arm for pass; one internal stash and two internal drop-in
GORE-TEX ARMACOR® product technology
Some GORE-TEX PRO garments for motorcycling contain GORE-TEX ARMACOR® product technology. This advanced mix of Kevlar and Cordura offers excellent tear and abrasion resistance, while still being light in weight and allowing mobility.
Backed by a GORE-TEX membrane, its waterproof, windproof, and breathability capabilities are guaranteed